Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Reflection on Resume Website 4/7/15

Reflect on your resume website

I thought my website looks pretty good compared to other peoples websites.  I have some unique things like stars on the side of the screen.  I also didn't see anyone use border radius like I did.  One thing I could improve on is putting a few more words in my resume.  Another thing that I could do is add a little more stuff out to the sides f the picture and information.  I used decorations for borders and made my website look pretty cool overall.  I chose fonts for the headings that looked good for my website and made it really easy to navigate.  I made a nice simple nav bar that fit with the color scheme of the rest of the website.  I could have made a contact orm for other people that I could have put under the contact me page but overall I like what I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment